|Guilt maybe, but boredom?--Not in this town!|
1. The M&M store. They have a whole store dedicated to just the M&M candies. M&M logos with little M&M characters grace everything from coffee cups to shower curtains. Great prices on cute little souvenirs—by great prices, I mean less than that round of roulette you played the previous evening.
2. The Shark Reef Exhibit at The Mandalay Bay Resort is incredibly well done and a must see. Great white sharks and hammerheads are swimming in an aquarium right above your head! There is a cover charge but again this is going to be a more memorable way to spend twenty dollars per person, while that black jack game might be something you want to put out of your mind—quickly.
3. The free Lion habitat at The MGM Grand is definitely a cat lover’s dream. Big cats eat, play and lounge around behind walls of glass right inside the lobby of the MGM. They spend six hours in this gloriously comfortable enclosure and then are shipped home to their actual sanctuary.
4. The free fountains in front of The Bellagio start dancing to beautiful music in a mesmerizing display of dynamic energy, where water is thrusting and shooting up, up, up and then falling with the rhythms of classical or modern show tunes.
5. I haven’t seen the latest Pirate show, but they do have a free family style show right outside Treasure Island, on the strip where Buccaneer ships, cannons and all kinds of sword fights ensue. When I saw it, the English sank the pirate ship right in front of me! Yeah!
Doesn't it sound like fun?