1. You send emails with links to your spouse sitting across from you at the dinner table.
2. After cancelling the island vacation, you finally agreed to go anywhere with internet connection.
3. You started feeding carrots to the dust bunnies.
4. You called in sick because you wanted to see who commented.
5. You're washing the reds and the whites together again.
6. Your Smart Phone acted weird so you had it committed.
7. You have business cards for your blog—of course it says “Publisher” under your name.
8. Your car is five years old and has only 1,000 miles on the odometer.
9. You started speaking Captcha.
10. You named your dog Blogger.
11. Your optometrist sent you to a specialist for something he called Blogovision.
12. You think the blogosphere can be found on certain types of atmospheric maps.
13. Paypal is a Facebook friend.
14. You think recycling means posting something from last year.
15. You do all your shopping at Etsy or Amazon.
16. You took your wireless router and laptop to your anniversary dinner.
17. You’re following The White House on Twitter.
18. You wake up in a cold sweat worried about typos.
19. Skype is too personal.
And the number one sign that you are blogging too much:
20. In your quest for world domination, you enjoy transferring page-views from other
Countries onto a wall map with push-pins.